Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ok, again, it is going to feel extremely repetitive of me to say that every new change is major, but this is major!!  I mean, we have WALLS!  Now the space is starting to feel more defined.  It was even kind of weird.  I am still waiting for it to start to really feel like this will be our new home. 

The guys were still finishing up some of the dry wall on Saturday and it was pretty dusty, so we didn't linger too long.

foyer

Basement guest bedroom

Basement and bar

Upstairs bay window

The kids in Jacob's room

Master bedroom

Master bedroom

Master closet

Master bath corner tub

Brian's throne room

1st floor back door

Looking west to pantry (on right) and hallway to foyer (left)

Fireplace

Dining room and arch to mudroom/garage
So, not only does Mady - without fail lately - have to pee whenever we visit the house (I think she actually likes to "pee on the rocks" - thanks, Daddy!), but this time I turned around and saw this:
Her shoes were stuck in the mud.  And while I kind of laughed, I also freaked out because there are literally tons of nails and whoknowswhat always littering the house and yard.  It makes me really look forward to digging in a garden next year and seeing what comes up.  We should probably even invest in one of those metal detectors ...
I seriously cannot wait to move in and take full advantage of the greenspace and trails right across the street from us.  We are so happy (right now) with our lot location because of this.  I envision bike riding with the kids and walks/running with Cooper, soccer/baseball/football with the kids in the fields - and it is all so convenient.  And-even more importantly - we know we will never have neighbours across from us.  I wish we were there now! 
Across the street

As you can see, no one even close to being next to us for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment