Monday, April 25, 2011

A quick stop at the new house on our way home following our trip to St. Louis for Easter. Yay for a roof!  Because with all of the rain lately, I'm sure they could use the shelter from the elements.  The basement had flooded and they were pumping the water out (which was coming out like a tub faucet).

The stairs were also safe enough to walk around on, and so we got to tour the upstairs, and let the kids see their new rooms.  The bedroom windows are just enormous!  I'm not sure I realized that - and I'm not saying it's a bad thing! - just seemed so unusual to me.
Front porch is started

Garage and roof line

Jacob looks out the dining room window

Upstairs hallway

Kids are in Mady's room - see how big the windows are?

Master closet will have his/her sides

View from street corner

No comments:

Post a Comment